Monday 7 July 2014

A Mini MAC Haul

I'm not sure what classifies as a 'mini' haul but for the purpose of the title, we will say that this is a mini haul! Just recently, I've fallen in love with MAC all over again (not that anybody doesn't love it) and this saw me purchasing some new things that I've had my eye on for some time and other things that were rather spontaneous! 


When I was recently browsing the MAC website, I found myself adding lot's of new products to my favourites but there was one product that I had been thinking of purchasing for quite some time now! And this product is the MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural which I have seen so many bloggers rave about at the moment and I think this is what finally made me decide to buy it, unfortunately I couldn't order from the website (as it was out of stock) but I managed to pick up from the nearest counter! However, I did end up ordering more products from the website and I've been waiting to try out these products because I wanted to get this post up! Which means I'll probably be back with some kind of review of the products mentioned!



The first thing I bought is rather boring but I feel it's going to become a staple for me as I'm doing a lot of travelling to London in the upcoming weeks and this is the Pro Palette Eye Shadow x 4 and this just means that I can pop my eyebrow colour in there along with three other shadows and that's all I have to take with me instead of taking any of my larger palettes with me! But even for home use, I can keep the colours I use most in this palette which is easier for access. Speaking of eyeshadows, I decided to order another pan for my current palette and decided on the shade Shroom which is a very neutral shade that I will most likely wear all over my lid with a brown shade going through the crease! I like this shade though as it's one of those that isn't too matte nor too frosty, a win win situation!





There's seems to be a running theme with my online purchases so far, because yet again I have something that is for the eyes. Now this product is a holy grail for most but I have seen some people who don't like it, but it's something I've wanted since I first started buying from MAC and this is the 217 Blending Brush and finally I have it! It is the brush that is able to blend eyeshadow even if it's owner can't, or so it's been said! I am very excited to use this and see whether to the hype has been worth it and maybe buy more..!



I'm one of these unfortunate ones that has very obvious dark circles under my eyes so I'm always searching for a concealer that not only hides the circles but keeps them concealed for quite a while! And after searching through endless reviews on different concealers, I ended up ordering a blogger favourite and that is the Pro Longwear Concealer. And I have to admit that I was so eager to try this, that I did end up using it the day it arrived and then I placed it back in the box ready for writing this post! It did impress me though, covered up what I needed covering and looked very natural and not at all cakey on top of my foundation, I think I've found a winner!



Along with these purchases, when I opened the box, I also found two samples and these were the Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara and the Prep + Prime Skin, and I haven't thought about ordering either of these products before, so I will give them a go and see how I get on with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment