Happy New Year everyone!
I've never been someone who religiously sets resolutions each year because I know that I don't stick to them, and so this year I've set goals rather than resolution. And if there's some I don't achieve it won't be the end if the world, but I really want to try and achieve something and so here's goes nothing!
• say yes more - I've always been that person to shy away from doing things I don't feel totally comfortable in, and I've vouched to say yes to more of these situations because they may not be as bad as I think
• try new things – this could be anything from music to food, I just want to bring new things into my life
• be more organised - for someone who organises the way the wardrobe is and how their makeup is stored, my life is so far from organised it's laughable, so to have a little organisation in my life would be better than nothing
• have a healthier lifestyle - by trying to eat healthier, drinking more water, waking up earlier and exercising
• find a skincare routine that works for me - I feel that this is something that I really need to work on, maybe this is the year?
• save more and spend less - this one speaks for itself, I need to stop impulse buying!
• be more positive - positivity is so difficult for me and I so I need to find small things that make me feel positive and happy
• learn new things - this can be a variety of things, beauty tricks, new vocabulary, what makes me happy
• read more – I am already someone who reads a lot of books, but I would like to read more in terms of beauty and fashion because it's not all about the fiction world
• write more things down - this can be everything and anything, from things that make me happy to things that inspire me to write blog posts and things that I've learned
• be the best me that I can be!