Sunday 11 January 2015

A New Year


Happy New Year everyone!

I've never been someone who religiously sets resolutions each year because I know that I don't stick to them, and so this year I've set goals rather than resolution. And if there's some I don't achieve it won't be the end if the world, but I really want to try and achieve something and so here's goes nothing!

say yes more - I've always been that person to shy away from doing things I don't feel totally comfortable in, and I've vouched to say yes to more of these situations because they may not be as bad as I think

try new things – this could be anything from music to food, I just want to bring new things into my life

be more organised - for someone who organises the way the wardrobe is and how their makeup is stored, my life is so far from organised it's laughable, so to have a little organisation in my life would be better than nothing

have a healthier lifestyle - by trying to eat healthier, drinking more water, waking up earlier and exercising

find a skincare routine that works for me - I feel that this is something that I really need to work on, maybe this is the year?

save more and spend less - this one speaks for itself, I need to stop impulse buying!

be more positive - positivity is so difficult for me and I so I need to find small things that make me feel positive and happy

learn new things - this can be a variety of things, beauty tricks, new vocabulary, what makes me happy

read more – I am already someone who reads a lot of books, but I would like to read more in terms of beauty and fashion because it's not all about the fiction world 

write more things down - this can be everything and anything, from things that make me happy to things that inspire me to write blog posts and things that I've learned

be the best me that I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment