Monday 23 February 2015

Being a Bookworm

Something that I've always loved doing is reading and I own a lot of books, some that I've read countless times and some that are still waiting to be read! And just recently I bought a few more books to add to the collection and they are more on the fiction side of things with the exception of one and I'm sure I'll be posting reviews if I think anyone else would be interested in reading them!



The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg 
Where We Are by One Direction
Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr

But I really want to branch out and buy some books that aren't necessarily stories and more along the beauty side of things, do any of you have any suggestions or recommend anything you've read yourselves? 

1 comment:

  1. I was so tempted by Love Tanya based on the photos inside alone! Such a nice coffee table book too!
    Caroline xx
    www.seekingellejay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete