Monday 13 April 2015

Five Things // 4

photo credit

This is an important message to live and learn by

photo credit
I usually find myself to be the one who cares too much for the ones who don't care enough, and the one who doesn't care enough for the those who care about me


photo credit
Anna is someone who inspires me to write my blog posts, inspires what content I want to create and also inspires what I put on my face... I love rocking the bronze eye or the red lip!

photo credit
I have this urge to travel and explore just recently, and I've always said that I want to visit Hawaii more than anywhere else!

photo credit
I need to redecorate my room, and make it feel like a place that inspires me and somewhere that I enjoy to be

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I also really want to go to Hawaii :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I've wanted to go there for so long now! xo

      Delete