Monday 27 April 2015

Things I Would Buy Again

As someone who buys a lot of skincare and make up, it really says something about a product that I will go and repurchase instead of trying something else, and so I thought I'd share with you some of the products that I will continue to repurchase for a long time!

Starting with skincare - which is something that I really struggle with - it's nice to find a few products that I can keep in my routine and know that they work for me! The first thing is something that I only discovered towards the end of last year, and this is the Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask, and I love this because it's so soothing on the skin, and for me it calms all the redness and acne down! The next two products won't be anything you haven't seen before, but I swear by the Liz Earle cleanser which is great for people like me, who have super sensitive skin and want something that isn't too harsh! I am thinking about delving into the world of Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel though, any thoughts? For evening time though, I don't think I'm going to stray from The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil for quite some time, I love this, it removes make up so easily, and leaves the skin feeling so clean!


A brand that made a huge appearance last year was Zoeva, and something that I will continue to purchase is their brushes, and I think I may even prefer some of them over Real Techniques..! The quality of these brushes are fantastic, they're so soft and wash up really well which is always a bonus and you wouldnt expect this for the lower price tag, and with collections such as the Rose Golden both Vol 1 and 2, these brushes are so luxurious to look at! Honestly if you haven't tried these brushes out yet, I highly suggest that you do!

I'm someone who prefers to wear eye shadow over lipstick, and so it's rare that I do my make up without even a little bit of eye shadow on! But oily lids are work of the devil, and sometimes I kick myself for not buying this product sooner, but I don't know how I primed my eyelids before having the NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in my life! I will forever repurchase this.


If we were to rewind back to a few months ago, I would have told you that the ABH Brow Wiz was work of the eyebrow God's, and honestly, I still believe this! But if you want something that is a little bit cheaper, and does pretty much the exact same thing, look no further than Soap & Glory's Archery pencil which only has two shades to choose from, but I'm starting to think that the blonde shade is a better match for me than the Ash Blonde shade from ABH!

I don't think that there's a beauty blogger out there who hasn't tried the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and although not everyone will love this concealer, I can't count how many repurchases I have made! It's the one concealer I can rely on to be light enough for my skin shade, and be able to cover both under eye circles and blemishes which for me makes this one a clear winner! And you really can't complain for the particularly small price tag! 


The last item that I would definitely buy again are Urban Decay eye shadows, I have five palettes from this brand and I love every single one of them, the eye shadows are buttery and so easy to blend out, and because I love neutral shades, I feel like you can't really go wrong with a naked palette! 

How many of you have holy grails that you will repurchase again and again, if so what are they? I'd love to know!


Abigail
xo

2 comments:

  1. Ah I need those Urban Decay palettes in my life! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use them so often, I'd definitely recommend having at least one of them in your collection! xo

      Delete