Wednesday 6 May 2015

A Month In Photographs // April

Recently, I've been really into the monthly posts and so I thought why not add another one into the schedule that I already have?! And so, viola here is an addition that I will be doing monthly, as a mini instagram diary for each month! I really hope you all enjoy this, as it's something a little extra for each month!
one. easter, need I say more?
two. a little (big) make up mess, a regular occurrence
three. forever repurchases
four. some new things from the drugstore

five. everyone loves the Naked palettes!
six. Coachella happened, let me get all heart eyes emoji about it
seven. I caved and bought some Air Force's 
eight. a few of my favourite things

Leave your instgram links below, and I'll be sure to check them out!

Abigail
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment