Sunday 7 June 2015

Five Things // 6

x
photo credit
I'm a massive fan of these lace hem shorts, and if I didn't live in a country so cold, I would probably have a wardrobe full of them! I also want to invest in a floppy hat like this!

photo credit
I've always been a big fan of Kylie Jenner, and for someone her age who is constantly under scrutiny, I think she does really well! And she doesn't let anyone's views, stop her from doing what she wants, I think she's an inspiration to girls below and above her age!

photo credit
I've never been a big lover of flowers, but just recently I have been appreciating then a lot more, maybe I'm learning to admire the finer things in life!

x
photo credit
I adore the look of these faux lather skirts with a jacket like this one, and honestly, I think I might have to buy a similar skirt just to fulfil my need of having one

One Direction
photo credit
This may seem like a weird one but one thing I've been holding back on this blog is that I am in fact a big One Direction fan and have been for almost five years and even with Zayn leaving, they still continue to be a massive inspiration to me and so I felt like I would put them in this months inspiring things! 

Abigail
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment