Thursday 19 November 2015

Five Things // 9

I don't think I could ever actually get a tattoo, but if I did I absolutely love this.:
photo credit
The thought of a tattoo is becoming more appealing every time I see hand and wrist tattoos like this, I'd just be too scared that it doesn't suit me

photo credit
Winter is on the way and I couldn't more excited because it also means that Christmas is coming, I'm just waiting for the year I can spend this time of year in a place like New York, because the UK will never have a truly white Christmas!

photo credit
I feel like this is pretty self explanatory

photo credit
It's sweater weather and this makes me extremely happy because it means I can wrap myself up in the most oversized jumpers and it still looks socially acceptable

photo credit
Zendaya has been completely slaying just recently and I think she absolutely deserves all this recognition plus she is beautiful and I think many of us will be taking inspiration from her beauty and fashion
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment