Thursday 14 January 2016

Five Things // 10

photo credit
As the first Five Things of 2016, I thought it was appropriate for a quote, and I hope that this is something that not only myself but everyone else remembers this year. It's not a crime to love yourself.

photo credit
I really love the idea of having a bed without a frame, and I'm such a fan of monochrome decor so this is my absolute dream!
photo credit
It's almost my 21st and I've been looking for things to do, and this reminded me of a cute retreat type of idea, and would be such a nice thing to do with your partner.

photo credit
I love wearing all black and I don't think this will be the year that changes, but I am always on the hunt for black boots, and if anyone knows where to get some that look like this, please let me know!

photo credit
I want to start visiting more cities and just more countries in general, growing in a small town makes a girl curious!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment