Monday 30 March 2015

Chi Chi Cosmetics

I posted a photo on Instagram towards the end of January of a few things I ordered from Chi Chi Cosmetics and after being able to try out the products, I thought I'd do a little haul for you all!

Now firstly, this was an expensive package because living in the UK, I ended up paying custom charges on this when it arrived but I have to admit, I would probably do it again purely for the quality of these products (and the fact that Australians/New Zealanders rave about this brand! 

The one thing I really want to order was unfortunately out of stock, and that was the Fabulous and Flawless foundation (good reason to place another order though, right?) However since receiving the package I have a new found favourite product from everything that I bought and that is the 3D Magic Lash mascara, I have pretty crappy lashes when it comes to volume and holding a curl but thismmascars does what it says! It really does give you more of a 3D lash, it enhances them and I feel like I need to make another order even if it's to stock up on this one product!



I also ordered two of the Glamourous Palette Duo, one in Bronzes and the other in Naturals and I'm pretty sure everyone has seen at least one version of these palettes on Instagram at some point! The pigmentation is incredible for the price and I can see why they are highly coveted for something that is pretty much drugstore price! I wouldn't say I use them on a daily basis but if I didn't have palettes such as the Urban Decay Nakeds or the Too Faced Chocolate Bar then I would probably use these a lot more! And I have to admit the colours in the bronze palette are beautiful, you get a mixture of red and orange tones, along with more burgundy and purple tones! Along with these palettes, I also got one of the Baked Eyeshadows in the shade Call Me, and this I like to use all over the lid with nothing else, or as a highlight both on the eye and the face, because it has the nice sheen that comes with baked products!


Something that I had wanted to try ever since hearing about the brand was the Eyebrow Pencil in the shade Taupe, and this comes highly recommended but YouTuber Shaaanxo and although I do like this product, it's not one that I reach for all the time, and I feel like it's one that needs sharpening after a few used to be able to create hair like strokes in the brow! 

As I wanting to try a variety of products, I also decided to order a Viva la Diva Lipstick and I have to admit going by the shades of the website was pretty hard, but I found one that was a matte formula - which is what I tend to wear, and also in a burgundy, purple shade (Lady Bump) and I have only worn this a few times, but it lasts so well on the lips and the colour is to die for, but it's one of those lipsticks you can't wear on a daily basis unless you want really dry lips! 


Have you bought any products from Chi Chi Cosmetics before? Would you buy anything based off my reccomendstions?

Abigail
xo

2 comments:

  1. That palette has some stunning shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more opportunity to use those sort of shades, not exactly work appropriate haha!
      xo

      Delete