Sunday 5 July 2015

Five Things // 7

photo credit
I feel as though this is one of those things to live by; think before you speak or do. You never know the consequences of some actions.

photo credit
Perrie Edwards is someone who has been an inspiration to me for a long time and probably always will be! To me, she's a fashion and beauty icon but she's also a strong woman who many young people look up to!

photo credit
I saw this photograph and I think I've fallen in love with this makeup, I'm a sucker for a neutral eye look anyway but this is just so natural looking even though there is a lot of eye makeup.

photo credit
I've never been someone who wears lot's of dainty jewellery, but these matching bracelets really caught my eye, so if anyone knows where I could get anything like this, let me know in the comments!

Ariana Grande
photo credit
I'm sure I've put Ariana in one of these posts before but I saw her in concert a few weeks back and I can't even describe how incredible she was, and for someone so young, she truly is an inspiration in what she does!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment