Monday 13 July 2015

Tumblr Blogging

I posted about my Pinterest feed last month and since then I've decided to do the same with my Tumblr, because for me my Tumblr was the first blogging platform I had and still to this day I use it. However, I think if I looked back, it would be rather cringey, and so I'll share with you what's more recently been reblogged by me!


Aside from the quote, I found that this quad was giving me the serious need to go on holiday, the messy hair, views of the sea and bikinis, someone please just take me away!


I don't have a constant theme that I stick to but I do find that have consistencies in what I post, I have a lot of photos around the home, which just gives me home decor envy like nothing else! The day I have my own home will be a great one! 


A lot of my dashboard is filled with models and cleebrities in general and do reblog them quite a lot, but I also find that I get a lot of inspiration from these kinds of photos, for both fashion and beauty which will often translate in my instagram photos and some of the posts I make!


I also tend to reblog a lot of landscapes whether it be tropical locations or big cities, just because the idea of traveling and seeing different parts of the world really appeals to me and if this is the only way I can do it at the moment, I will take it, I say while secretly wishing I could fly of to Hawaii


I find that Tumblr is one of those platforms that I try make aesthetically pleasing but I also like how there is the freedom to have a bog for anythig and you post about whatever you like. Do any of you have a tumblr, leave your links below and I'll check them out!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, it's always so interesting!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sarah xx
    www.sarahmua.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say, thank you!
      xo

      Delete